Ebike Private Tour
Explore Transylvania with our Guided Ebike Private Tours
We can combine several of these must see Transylvania attractions in a single tour. Let us know your preferences or go with our recommendations.
Tell us how many riders you team has, what’s their experience level and physical condition and we’ll create a custom private tour just for you.
Transylvania Discovery Private Ebike Tour
Our best recommendation while visiting Transylvania. Get off the beaten path and discover our amazing playground. Impressive views and amazing stories.
- Carpathian Elder (900 y.o. Oak from Mercheasa – oldest oak in Romania)
- Racos Geological Complex: Emmerald Lake, Scoria Volcano (Go inside an actual volcano!), Basalt Columns
- Racos Castle
- Mercheasa Ancient Oak Pasture.
Other Custom Private Ebike Tour Destinations
Top Transylvania Attractions to choose from:
- Viscri – UNESCO Heritage Village and Fortified Church
- Saschiz Village and Fortified Church
- Homorod Village and Fortified Church
- Jimbor Village and Peasant Fortress
- Wildlife hotspots (Olt Bird Reservation and Dopca Gorge)
- Mercheasa Oak Pasture (Full moon night ride option available)
- Racos Geological Complex (Extinct Volcano, Emerald Lake and Basalt Columns)
Additional Tour Information
Certified MTB Guide
Certified MTB guide included with each tour. Your guide, Silviu, will provide technical assistance for the bikes (tire flats, mechanical faults etc), commentary on the attractions, guidance on the trails, protection from shepherd dogs.
All tours are available all year round, depending on the weather.
The number of riders that can participate on the tour ranges from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 14 (contact us for details).
We will provide you with MTB protective equipment: helmets, pads and gloves (free of charge).
On demand: traditional lunch at a local gastro spot or picnic (additional cost – contact us for details)
Payment options: card, cash and PayPal
Ready? Let's ride together!
Contact us today to go over all the details of your booking: date, number of riders, experience level and destination.